Gubba has engaged attempt in trading for last Five Generations. In 1987 gubba started First Cold Storage in Andhra Pradesh that was beginning of gubba and It was expanded in year of 1992 and 1993.
In 1996 Gubba Diversified for the pre cooling of fruits, Gubba processed more than thousand containers of fruits and eggs for exports.In 1998 Gubba was setup First to do education on Cold Storage of India for seeds.
With hundreds of research at gubba, gubba have setup India’s First Global Standards in 2008. Thus paving the way of modernization in the Indian seed Industry, In 2012 we setup Three Thousand Tone Sub Zero Cold Storage facility at Uppal Hyderabad.
Gubba Group Ltd. offers cold storage services out of Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. We started off with the distinction of being Andhra Pradesh’s first commercial cold storage and over the years, have grown from strength to strength on the back of solid performance, implementation of new technologies, expansion of facilities, a team of trained professionals and a determination to delight customers. We are now one of India’s biggest names in preservation and this is how we got there
- Custom chambers for Foundation Seeds
- Custom solutions
- 25 different chambers to cater to different temperature and rh solutions
- Testimonials from MNC clientele – please see our testimonials and clients pages.
- Only cold storage in India to have low, high and normal humidity cold storage.
- First private sector cold storage in Andhra Pradesh, started in 1987.